Application-specific information on leak testing
Manufacturing engineers, machine builders and others in need of application-specific information on leak testing and functional testing can now access an online library of leak test and functional test applications in the InterTech Development Company website . InterTech Development, arguably the world leader in applications engineering for leak test, functional test, and test-intensive test and assembly operations, is making this applications library available to help companies involved in assembly and test gain a better understanding of how factors such as fixture design, systems integration, and customization of test instruments bear on Gauge R&R in real world applications.
Some of the test applications initially included in the library are:
- High Pressure Mass Flow Leak Testing of Cylinder Valves
- Automatic calibration and test of a family of pressure switches at a rate of 200 pph.
- Fixture design facilitating leak tests of large, thin, flexible exhaust recuperator components
- Audit Burst Test Stand for Heat Exchangers and Hoses are tested with a programmable pressurization cycle.
- Balloon diameter gauging and lumen leakage tests are performed at a rate of 310 pph.
InterTech Development Company is a world leader in test-centric assembly specializing in automated leak and functional testing with 7 patented mass flow and hydraulic technologies, as well as, helium mass spectrometry (ISO-9001-2000 International Standards for Quality Management).