- The M1075 Leak Test instruments and leak testing work cells with quick-change designs were showcased at The ASSEMBLY Show in Rosemont, Illinois, October 28-30.
- As demonstrated in the InterTech booth, and thanks to mass flow technology, entire families of parts were leak or flow tested with the same instrument. Furthermore, with design for manufacturing flexibility, there is hardly a pause when changing from one configuration to the next with InterTech machines.
- One example has flow testing with supply air at 100 lpm maximum and port back pressure is monitored to specified limits. An InterTech M1075y test instrument controls the test cycle. Only accepted parts are automatically marked.
- What we have is mass flow leak testing with the fastest; most flexible and cost effective technology now available for production line use,
- InterTech’s mission for The ASSEMBLY Show was to expose more people to mass flow systems designed with a new generation of sensor technology and innovative concepts in flexible design.