- State-of-the-art Sealed Package Test Systems, especially geared for testing products in aseptic conditions- with an InterTech M1075Y-07y mass flow leak tester with integrated machine control.
- Dimensional Gages Combined with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T) Analysis Software for In-line Functional Testing of medical implants.
- InterTech MED75 Leak and Flow Test Instrument simulates the pressure of fluids introduced by syringe into the elastomeric balloon of an infuser. The test instrument ensures that the infuser doesn’t leak back out through the injection site. In addition, the flow of medicine out of the infuser needs to be within a tightly controlled tolerance.
- EtherNet/IP enabled InterTech MED75 dual function leak and flow test instruments that enable fast testing within ISO 13485 Requirements for Maintaining Consistent Quality Systems.
- Low-cost sleep apnea devices quality assured with InterTech’s MED75 Universal Tester used for combinations of flow tests, blockage tests, pressure decay and mass flow leak tests. A unique test fixture that prevents seal creep and ensures consistent flow needed for reliable testing is used. A feedback loop controls flow within a tight band with flow settings programmable for flexible operation.