Charge Air Cooler Leak Test System
Coolers are tested at a rate of 100 parts per hour.
A turnkey system designed and built by InterTech
Charge Air Cooler Fixture and Leak Detection Equipment
- An InterTech M-1075 Mass Flow Leak Detector controls the test cycle.
- Air cavity is tested to a 10 sccm limit at 50 psig.
- A customized Chamber with dimensions of 19″w x 18″l x 8″h accommodates a wide range of part configurations.
- Measurement Capabilities: Test R&R meets QS 9000 requirements.
- Speed: Patented downstream mass flow leak detection technology permits the fast and accurate testing of large volume parts and temperature compensation within 5°F of ambient.
- Flexibility: Quick-change fixturing adapts to short-run production schedules.
- Reliability: Proven InterTech leak test instrumentation and fixture designs ensure production efficiencies. Patented bias leak technology assures fail-safe operation of the test stand.
- Ergonomics: Front and rear operator access allows in-line production flow of parts.
To reach an InterTech Applications engineer call 847-679-3377 x250 or CLICK HERE