Fuel Filter Leak Test Equipment
Filters are leak tested and acceptance marked at a rate of 138 parts per hour.
Fuel Filter Test Stand and Parts
Leak Detection System
- An InterTech M-1075 Mass Flow Leak Detector controls the leak test cycle.
- Parts are tested to a 0.25 sccm limit at 6 bar. 3 different part configurations are accommodated.
- Parts are automatically marked, unloaded, and diverted to either an accept conveyor or a reject bin.
- Measurement Capabilities: Test R&R meets ISO9001 requirements.
- Speed: Patented downstream mass flow leak detection technology permits the fast and accurate testing of coolers using temperature compensation within 5°C of ambient.
- Flexibility: Quick-change fixturing adapts to short-run production schedules.
- Reliability: Proven InterTech leak test instrumentation and fixture designs ensure production efficiencies. Patented bias leak technology assures the failsafe operation of the test stand.
To reach an InterTech Applications engineer regarding vehicle fuel filter leak detection systems call 847-679-3377 x250 or CLICK HERE