Fuel Filter Leak Test Equipment
Filters are leak tested and acceptance marked at a rate of 138 parts per hour.
Fuel Filter Test Stand and Parts
Leak Detection System
- An InterTech M-1075 Mass Flow Leak Detector controls the leak test cycle.
- Parts are tested to a 0.25 sccm limit at 6 bar. 3 different part configurations are accommodated.
- Parts are automatically marked, unloaded and diverted to either an accept conveyor or a reject bin.
- Measurement Capabilities: Test R&R meets ISO9001 requirements.
- Speed: Patented downstream mass flow leak detection technology permits the fast and accurate testing of coolers using temperature compensation within 5°C of ambient.
- Flexibility: Quick-change fixturing adapts to short run production schedules.
- Reliability: Proven InterTech leak test instrumentation and fixture designs ensure production efficiencies. Patented bias leak technology assures failsafe operation of the test stand.
To reach an InterTech Applications engineer call 847-679-3377 x250 or CLICK HERE