Battery Cap Leak Testing Equipment
The system automatically tests and sorts nylon relief caps at a rate of 180 pph.
Battery Cap Test Fixture and Range of Part Caps
Battery Cap Leak Detector System
- Caps are checked for venting at user-selectable rates of up to 2000 psig per minute to a maximum of 2000 psig.
- InterTech’s Windows S-3085 software monitors two independent M-1075 instruments and displays real-time test data.
- Automation: Parts handling is automatic and synchronized with an InterTech supplied power and free conveyor.
- Flexibility: System can handle three different cap sizes.
- 6 Sigma Quality: Statistically significant auditing enables injection molding operations to economically achieve customer imposed quality targets.
- User-Friendly: A Windows test program allows authorized end-users to easily manage test parameters e.g. accept/reject levels, duty cycle, duty cycle increments, and offers full interface capability with relevant data collection systems.
To reach an InterTech Applications engineer and learn more about nylon relief caps leak detection, call 847-679-3377 x250 or CLICK HERE