Functional Testing Equipment for Pressure Switch Manufacturing
InterTech’s functional pressure switch tester delivers maximum efficiency for either 100% test production lines or in the laboratory to meet audit requirements.
Pressure Switch Functional Test System and Fixture
- The switch is pressurized to a set-point pressure (0.5 psig. to 150 psig.).
- A servo ramps up to compress the adjustment spring.
- When the PLC senses the pressure switch transition, the servo reverses the motion.
- The servo stops when the transition is sensed again and the switch is vented.
Functional Test Sequence:
- The switch is pressurized to a defined value, either above or below the set-point.
- The functional test data is written to the Access database file.
- If the pressure switch transition is within tolerance, the part is vented and unclamped.
- A reject remains clamped until the operator presses the reset button. The MMI provides a real-time display of test cycles, test data, statistics, and machine status.
- Barcode input prior to cycling is used to automatically verify the part configuration, call up test parameters and store test data by serial number.
To reach an InterTech Applications engineer for more information on our pressure switch testers, call 847-679-3377 x250 or CLICK HERE