Data Storage and Communications Capability
InterTech’s Leak Detectors include two USB Ports for storing test records to an integrated thumb drive.
Easy to Read Prompt Display Screen
- Up to (4,000,000) test records are stored in a buffer and include: Part number, part name, date, time, test value, pass/fail status
- Buffer records, counts, and statistics:
Recorded on demand
Cleared on-demand or automatically on part changeover
Viewed on the count display (not records)
- Individual test records are automatically transferred to the Com1 RS232 port at the end of each test, and can also be printed (user-selectable) at that time.
- Bi-directional communications interface with InterTech’s S-3085 monitoring software or a customer network
- Barcode reader interface
- Profibus, Modbus TCP/IP, or CANbus interface options