Blood Collection Bag Leak Tester Stand
Blood collection bags are leak tested to a 3.5 sccm limit at 10 psig at a rate of 180 pph.
Blood Collection Bag in place on Leak Testing Equipment
- Testing is fast requiring only 7 seconds.
- Medical bags are restrained during the test cycle.
- An InterTech Leak Detector and Sequencer control the test cycle and machine operation.
- Blood collection bags are mass flow leak tested to a 3.5 sccm limit at 10 psig at a rate of 180 pph.
- Design capability: An array of medical products; blood collection kits, tubing, respiratory products, catheters have “leak-proof” requirements. Given FDA compliance rules on manufacturing processes the question arises as to just how “leak-proof” a particular medical product design is. InterTech has expertise in understanding and managing many of the factors that can undermine leak testing integrity via methods such as fail- safe leak testing.
- Ergonomics: Machine is designed for ease of operator handling.
- Cost-Effective: Standard design and modular construction result in a low cost solution implemented to meet tight customer delivery requirements.
- SPC Capabilities: Test results may be transmitted through various industry accepted communication channels.
To reach an InterTech Applications engineer call 847-679-3377 x250 or CLICK HERE