Demand Oxygen Delivery Functional Testing System
Superior Electronic Calibration and Functional Test Application
Demand Oxygen Delivery System Parts are tested at a rate of 18 parts per hour
Oxygen Delivery System Functional Test Equipment
Medical device manufacturers know that Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP) and FDA compliance means that you cannot cut corners to ensure the clinical safety and reliability of medical devices.
The triggering sensitivity of demand oxygen delivery systems is critical to the functionality of this type of medical device. Previous technology relied on failure-prone mechanical valves to create required vacuum levels resulting in compromised response times and reliability.
InterTech’s design and implementation of an electronic calibration and testing system enables calibration and functional testing of this medical device in a unique and innovative manner. Vacuum levels are precisely calibrated to preclude both false triggering and difficulty in triggering so that patients’ breathing is in sync with normal respiratory cycles.
- Sensitivity Calibration: monitoring the pulse volume while adjusting the sensitivity potentiometer.
- Manifold Calibration: monitoring the pulse volume while the flow is manually adjusted.
- Auto triggering test: ensures that the device does not trigger unintentionally.
- Pulse verification test: checks all pulse settings to meet required volume limits.
- Continuous flow test: user adjustable, customer specified operating flow range, 1.8 – 2.2 lpm typical.
- Low battery test: check sensitivity and pulse volume are within customer specified limits, 13 – 80 ml/pulse typical.
To reach an InterTech Applications engineer call 847-679-3377 x250 or CLICK HERE