Leading automotive manufacturers and machine builders worldwide rely on InterTech Development Company’s patented technology and proprietary engineering skills for leak testing and calibrating leaks, functional testing including lifecycle testing, hydraulic testing, mechanical testing, electrical testing, assembly, and test.
InterTech invests considerable time and engineering talent in developing optimized custom equipment solutions for leak testing, calibrating leaks, and validating test technology as well as functional testing. These R&D efforts have achieved unparalleled accuracy, speed, R&R, reliability, and convenience in production line leak testing, flow testing, and functional testing. Applying best-match leak test technology as required, InterTech supplies elite manufacturers of medical devices and products, as well as automotive and industrial component manufacturers cost-effective leading-edge turnkey test equipment built to ISO 13485:2003 and/or ISO 9001 compliance.
InterTech’s turnkey testing and expert solutions feature:
- In-depth knowledge of industry requirements and detailed studies and application for end-user product specifications
- Careful selection of best-match test instruments including the use and design of customized test sensors where applicable
- Optimization studies to decrease test cycle time by as much as 70%
- Expert fixture designs that are uniquely tailored to each product being tested
- System-level integration of hardware and software and data handling and storage for ease of access and use over plant-wide networks
- Management of temperature-related effects and other factors potentially compromising test integrity to guarantee a gauge R&R of 10% for entire test solutions
HELIUM LEAK TEST SYSTEM
In helium leak testing, a test part is pressurized with a helium/air mixture in a test chamber. The test chamber is evacuated so that helium is allowed to pass through any leakage points in the surrounding vacuum.Learn More
LARGE VOLUME AUTOMOTIVE PARTS
InterTech M1075y Leak Detector controller and test stand dynamically test large volume parts at a top rate of 60 parts per hour within strict automotive R & R limits.
O-RINGS & GASKETS
A selection of automotive radiators are gauged and leak tested for O Rings and Gaskets incorporating both vacuum and positive pressure methods.
For more than four decades InterTech has partnered with leading automotive OEMs and automotive suppliers helping market leaders meet ever more stringent leak testing application requirements within the performance demands of the global automotive marketplace.
InterTech’s competitive advantage is leading-edge technology and in-depth experience.
ISO 17025 accreditation of InterTech’s Calibration and Applications Laboratory’s quality management system compliments its ISO9001 accreditation ensuring customers and end-users are assured of quality and proven standards at all stages within their supply chains.