Test Displays and Menus
All functions are menu driven with touch-screen prompts for ease of use.
Easy to Read Test Display Screen
The normal test mode display includes:
- Up to 99 different test programs may be selected.
- Test state: Ready, Fill, Bypass, Stabilize.
- Test status: Accept, Cause of Reject.
- Leak rate in sccm.
- Real-time display of supply pressure, leak, and time remaining.
- Display of all test records (up to 4,000,000) can be downloaded to USB drive.
- Seal check facilitates troubleshooting with a continuous test state display indicating time elapsed. Counts display shows total accepts, rejects, and related statistics. Test program Edit Menu allows the on-site entry of new test programs and changes to existing programs without the need for a remote terminal.
- User selectable features include options such as: Hold pressure on reject, Quick/Early Pass (optional), Pre-Fill pressure to reduce test cycle time.
- Additional menus prompt the user through calibration, print, and diagnostic functions.
View InterTech’s range of Leak & Functional Testing Instruments to find the right instrument for your application.