- Pandemic related products –such as ventilators, respirators and clinical testing machines– must be brought to market quickly. The requirements to assure functionality and integrity of these medical products is in many aspects quite similar to those historically faced by the automotive manufacturers who are newly entering these markets.
- For example, leak-proof filtration systems are critical to both many automotive and medical parts.
- If manufacturers make the wrong sourcing decisions when creating new product assembly lines for ventilators and similar, they inevitably encumber their products with higher price tags, or create testing bottlenecks on production, or both.
- The ability of manufacturers of medical equipment needed to handle the demands created by the pandemic hinges on finding best-match test technology for products that must be fail-safe.
- The demand for medical ventilators and associated medical device technology has grown considerably and so has the quality control of these life devices and assemblies cannot be overlooked. Designed for accuracy and portability, IDC’s ventilator is a high-quality component leak tester that uses an innovative Medical Instrument.
- InterTech Development Company’s superior MED75 Leak Detectors test critical components of COVID- 19 diagnostic instruments to critical leak rates.
- InterTech MED75 cuts test cycle time by 90%– made possible by InterTech’s patented mass flow sensors, test circuit designs and unique test fixture solutions.
- A leading manufacturer of COVID-19 rapid testing systems is able to triple production to help meet the demands of this global emergency
- InterTech M1075-y Test Instrument holds up to 40 million test results on board, storing up to 99 different part programs.