Diesel Fuel Injector Leak Detection
Diesel Engine Test System
InterTech's diesel engine test system (M-1075 Mass Flow Leak Detectors) tests a family of diesel engines (3, 4, 6 cylinders) for leakage prior to hot testing.
- The same instrument model can be used for each of the following tests:
- Oil (180 l typical volume): 0.2 lpm to 1.4 lpm user adjustable at 2.5 psig
- Water (12 l typical volume): 25 sccm user adjustable at 10.0 psig
- Fuel (2 l typical volume): 20 sccm user adjustable at 20 psig
- Fast fill technology is at least 20% faster than conventional methods
- Barcode scanning prior to testing enables seamless data tracking
- Calibration is simplified by using a one step volume compensation technique
- Speed: InterTech mass flow test technology is uniquely suited for the fast testing of large volume parts
- User friendly: simplified calibration over a range of test requirements; real time graphic display of test cycles
- Flexible: a range of engine volumes and test limits are accommodated
- Lean compatible: pressure can be maintained during rework so that defects are immediately located and repaired on the production line
- Ethernet compliant: test system is integrated into customer’s quality control system to ensure traceability and compliance with ISO 16949 requirements
- User friendly: M1075 displays the test cycle in real time. Automated R&R mode facilitates scheduled machine qualification and audit traceability
Consult Our Experts
Please contact InterTech for further information or help with your test application. We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Give us a call at 847-679-3377 or fill out the form and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.
*denotes a required field.