Non-Engine Car Component Leak Testing
Integrity Test Cell
EV Telematics modules (2 configurations) are tested to a 1.0 sccm limit at a pressure of 35 kPa (5 psig).
- The InterTech M1075 Mass Flow Leak Detector controls the test cycle and station operations.
- Before the test begins, the charge volume reservoir fills up. Once the start button has been pressed, the instrument releases 2 psi of air into the fixture. In the bypass stage, air is allowed to seep into the part.
- During stabilizing, the test valve is opened and the part is allowed to stabilize. A final measurement is made.
- Gross leakers are automatically rejected prior to initializing the fine leak test cycle.
- Speed: Mass flow leak detection technology permits the fast and accurate testing of small volume parts.
- Ethernet IP compliant: test system is integrated into customer’s quality control system to ensure traceability and compliance with ISO 16949 requirements.
- Barcode scanning prior to testing enables seamless data tracking.
- User friendly: automated R&R mode facilitates scheduled machine qualification and audit traceability.
Electric Vehicle Probe Housing Two Station Vacuum Leak Test Stand
Our non-engine car component leak testing methods test the parts at 1.5 sccm and at – 7.5 psi below at a rate of 160 parts/hour.
- Nests are mounted to manually slide to transfer to test position
- Fixturing is designed to meet ESD limits
- Fix mounted scanning prior to testing enables seamless data tracking
- InterTech M1075-94y two independent channel vacuum differential decay leak test instrument provides accurate leak rate measurement
- Light curtains are provided to ensure operator safety
- Test vacuum: - 7.5 psi below atm
- Accept leak limit: 1.5 sccm
- Test time: 24 seconds
- GR&R: 10% under
- Cycle time: 2 parts in 45 seconds including part handling time
Reservoir Leak Test Cell
2 models of reservoirs are tested to a 50 sccm limit at a pressure of 20 kPa (3 psig) within 22 seconds.
- The InterTech M1075 Mass Flow Leak Detector controls the test cycle.
- Reservoirs are automatically unloaded to accept & reject conveyors.
- Accepted parts are date coded.
- ExHeat® technology minimizes cycle time while meeting 20% GR&R.
- ExHeat® technology eliminates the need for filler blocks when testing these large volume (3 L, 5 L) assemblies.
- Speed: Mass flow leak detection with ExHeat® technology permits the fast and accurate testing of large volume parts.
- User Friendly: M1075y displays the test cycle in real time.
- Automated R&R mode facilitates scheduled machine qualification and audit traceability.
- Ethernet IP compatible.
Consult Our Experts
Please contact InterTech for further information or help with your test application. We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Give us a call at 847-679-3377 or fill out the form and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.
*denotes a required field.