Leak Test Calibration Instrument
User-Friendly Transfer Standard
A NIST traceable instrument utilized for the fast and accurate calibration of production leak test instruments.
The InterTech CM-15 and CM-25 CalMasters® are used to induce airflow leaks in calibrating leak test instrumentation.
- The leak test calibration instruments use a proprietary mass flow sensor to measure the flow of air from the leak test instrument’s calibration port or leak test fixture.
- Can be used to calibrate pressure, flow, or vacuum-type leak test instruments.
- Calibration Accuracy: Traceable to a 0.2% primary standard
- Repeatability: 0.05% of Full Scale
- Ambient Temperature: 40°F (4°C) to 105°F (40°C)
- Proof Pressure Rating: PRES connection: 250 PSIG (17 bar), VAC connection: 5 psig (0.35 bar)
- Flows under 0.50 sccm, up to 10 psig maximum operating pressure.
- Flows between 0.50 – 2.00 sccm, up to 50 psig maximum operating pressure.
- Flows between 2.00 – 19.99 sccm, up to 90 psig maximum operating pressure.
CM-25 Micro CalMaster®
- Flows under 0.500 sccm, up to 10 psig maximum operating pressure.
- Flows between 0.500 – 1.999 sccm, up to 50 psig maximum operating pressure.
InterTech Development Company enables ISO 9001-compliant manufacturers to rely on InterTech’s ISO 17025 accreditation that its Calibration and Applications Laboratory meets the highest international standards for laboratory quality management. As an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory and calibration service, InterTech’s Applications Lab implements and documents its quality system aimed at improving the ability to consistently produce valid results. The Laboratory Accreditation Bureau provides independent accreditation of InterTech’s leak testing.