eco Series 2 Instruments
The InterTech eco Series 2 leak instruments are low cost, ultra-high resolution, pressure change instruments.
Pressure change leak testing using advanced 32-bit system processing proprietary algorithms utilizing 28-bit A/D conversion.
Test Technology and Operation
The pressure transducer technology is connected to the test part. When this circuit is filled with air and isolated from the supply, any leak results in a pressure change. The transducer output provides a measurement of the pressure change proportional to the leak rate.
Absolute pressure transducer used to eliminate barometric pressure fluctuations.
- 2 kPa – 35 kPa (0.0006 Pa resolution)
- 10 kPa – 200 kPa (0.0010 Pa resolution)
- 20 kPa – 800 kPa (0.0040 Pa resolution)
- (Optional) High pressure construction: 40 kPa – 1380 kPa (0.0080 Pa resolution)
- (Optional) Programmable pressure regulator
– Vacuum: -100 kPa to -2 kPa (0.0006 Pa resolution)
- A/D Conversion: 28-bit, up to 1200 conversions/second for fast testing.
- Timer increments: 0.01 sec.
Consult Our Experts
Please contact InterTech for further information or help with your test application. We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Give us a call at 847-679-3377 or fill out the form and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.
*denotes a required field.