M1075y Series Instruments
This is a compact instrument designed for the high-speed testing of parts ranging in volume from several cubic centimeters to several liters.
This leading-edge M1075y series instrument incorporates standard upstream leak testing, touch-screen control panel, dual USB ports, Ethernet connectivity, compact construction, and mass flow leak testing technology.
About the Technology
InterTech’s patented mass flow test technology results in a cost-effective solution to the requirements of high-speed testing. The mass flow leak testing transducer is connected to a reservoir and the test part. When this circuit is filled with air and isolated from the supply, any leak results in a flow of air from the reservoir to the test part through the leak testing transducer. The mass flow leak testing transducer output provides a direct measurement of leakage.
- Leak range: 0–20 sccm.
- Pressure range: 2 – 100 psig or 1 – 20 psig.
- Transducer repeatability and sensitivity: 0.05% F.S.D.
- A/D Conversion: 14 bit, 1,000 samples/sec.
- Timer increments: 0.01 sec.
- Touch-screen control panel, dual USB ports, Ethernet connectivity, and embedded Web page
- NIST traceable calibration to less than 5% R&R
- Up to 99 different test programs may be selected
- The leak detector can function as a stand-alone instrument or easily interface with a PLC or PC.
- Temperature compensation
- Leading-edge Data Storage, Statistics and Communications
Consult Our Experts
Please contact InterTech for further information or help with your test application. We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Give us a call at 847-679-3377 or fill out the form and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.
*denotes a required field.