Medical Fluid Bag Leak Testing
InterTech MED75y mass flow leak detector tests various sizes of chloride IV fluid bag to a 0.16 sccm leak limit at 10 psig just under 20 seconds test time.
- MicroScale leak test sensor technology
- Dual pressure regulator for fast filling cycle (prefill and fill)
- Vacuum evacuation for deflating the bag
Large Drainage Medical Bag (20 Liters) Leak Test System
Large volume, 12-liter liner bags are leak tested at a rate of 120 parts per hour.
- Three independent stations cycle at a rate of 40 parts per hour to test bags to a 8.5 sccm limit at 6 psig
- The InterTech MED75y mass flow leak detector controls test cycle
- Fixturing is designed to accommodate and restrict bag expansion without masking potential leaks
- All materials are components are cleanroom compatible
- USB Port and Ethernet connections provide ready access to data in real-time and for data storage
- Gage R&R meets stringent medical quality standards and ISO 16949 requirements
Consult Our Experts
Please contact InterTech for further information or help with your test application. We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Give us a call at 847-679-3377 or fill out the form and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.
*denotes a required field.