Catheter Pressure Decay Leak Tester Equipment
InterTech provides total test solutions for testing various types of catheters. For instance, multi-lumen catheters are sequentially leak and flow tested at a fast speed using InterTech MED75y two independent channel test instrument. Each lumen of the catheter is either leak or flow tested under 2.0 seconds.
- Test up to 12 single lumen catheters – two independent channels, each supporting 1 – 6 catheters whereas each catheter with 1 – 6 lumens.
- Each lumen is sequentially leak tested to a 5 sccm accept limit typical at 15 psig
- Each lumen is sequentially flow tested to a 500 sccm accept limit typical at 1.5 psig
- Tooling plates are adjustable to accommodate various Catheter lengths.
The speed and accuracy of InterTech leak testing and functional testing solutions have enabled many FDA-regulated manufacturers with demanding cleanroom environments to dramatically increase yields of the highest quality catheter medical products while all the time reducing rework or defects.
Catheter Test Instrumentation & Test
InterTech’s experts adopt a systems perspective to develop the best catheter test solution possible through a proven methodology:
- Determination of the proper test method to achieve the required accuracy
- Test results from the selected method
- Gauge R&R of the entire test solution, not just instruments
- Cycle time projections
- Best fixturing methods to achieve highest yields and Gauge R&R
- Accurate assessments of trade-offs and projected return-on-investment from testing technology options
Consult Our Experts
Please contact InterTech for further information or help with your test application. We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Give us a call at 847-679-3377 or fill out the form and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.
*denotes a required field.