Catheter Pressure Decay Leak Test System
Catheters are sequentially leak tested to a 20 sccm limit.
Catheter Leak Detector System and Equipment
InterTech’s experts adopt a systems perspective to develop the best catheter test solution possible through a proven methodology:
- Determination of the proper test method to achieve required accuracy
- Test results from selected method
- Gauge R&R of entire test solution not just instruments
- Cycle time projections
- Best fixturing methods to achieve highest yields and Gauge R&R
- Accurate assessments of trade-offs and projected return-on-investment from testing technology options
- Operator visually checks balloons at a pressure of 88 psig.
- Catheters are sequentially leak tested to a 20 sccm limit at 265 psig.
- An InterTech M-1045 Pressure Change Leak Detector and Sequencer control the test cycle and machine operation.
- The speed and accuracy of InterTech leak testing and functional testing solutions have enabled many FDA-regulated manufacturers with demanding clean room environments to dramatically increase yields of the highest quality catheter medical products while all the time reducing rework or defects.
To reach an InterTech Applications engineer call 847-679-3377 x250 or CLICK HERE