Medical Tubing Set Leak Testing
A family of tube sets are tested for leak & flow using an InterTech MED75y dual function test instrument.
- The InterTech MED75y combo instrument controls the test cycle:
- Leak rate: 0.1 sccm at 9 psig (62 kPa)
- Flow rate: 0.4 - 20.0 sccm at 9 psig (62 kPa)
- Cycle Time: 15 seconds part-to-part
- Parts are manually loaded and unloaded; an interlocked reject drop box segregates defective tube sets
- Electronic test pressure regulation with PID loop maintains a test pressure accuracy of 1% of reading over a 5 psig (34 kPa) to 15 psig (103 kPa) range.
- Three different tube set configurations are tested.
- Test data is transmitted via EtherNet to customer data collection system.
- GR&R of less than 20% meets ISO 13485 requirements.
Consult Our Experts
Please contact InterTech for further information or help with your test application. We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Give us a call at 847-679-3377 or fill out the form and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.
*denotes a required field.