InterTech Software Capabilities (DR-173)
When you bring people, processes, and technology together to manage quality, you collect more than just data. You collect prescriptive insights on how to improve quality.
When an organization’s quality tools and data are completely unified, the underlying intelligence becomes a powerful tool, that can be seamless used by all levels of the organization to reveal its true value. Many items can be classified as data. Information is differentiated from data in that it is useful – often in the form of organized or structured data. Knowledge, on the other hand, is actionable information. Knowledge and wisdom refers to evaluated understanding or an appreciation of WHY and leads to action.
InterTech Software Capabilities
- Integrate with many QA Quality Control software solutions on the market.
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
- 40 million test record database.
- Integrated GR&R software.
- Can be used with statistical process control applications.
- Helps users and managers dig into root cause, draw comparisons, and spot emerging trends.
- Ability to integrate with various smart industrial equipment.
- Easy to use and implement.
- Quality data is stored in a purpose-built platform, which coordinate sustainable quality management practices.